NMIS-L-0912 is a 16-bit microcontroller board, with onboard MC68HC912B32 CPU.
- 16-bit CPU12, upward compatible with MC68HC11 instruction set.
- 5.0V operation at 8Mhz
- Jumpers configurable for Single Chip Mode or Expanded Narrow Mode Operation
- 32-KByte Flash EEPROM with 2-KByte Erase-Protected Boot Block. Flash endurance is 100 erase/program cycles
- 768-Byte EEPROM
- 1-KByte RAM
- 32-KByte external RAM
- 8-channel, 10-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter
- 8-channel Timer
- Each channel fully configurable as either Input Capture or Output Compare
- PWM mode
- Modulo Reset of Timer Counter
- 16-Bit Pulse Accumulator
- External Event counting
- Gate time accumulation
- Pulse-Width Modulator
- 8-bit, 4-channel or 16-bit, 2-channel
- Seperate control for each Pulse Width and Duty Cycle
- Programmable Center-Aligned or Left-Aligned output
- Serial Interfaces
- Asynchronous Serial Communication Interface, SCI with RS-232 driver onboard. RS-422/485 driver is optional for special request
- Synchronous Serial Peripheral Interface, SPI
- Single-Wire background Debug Mode, BDM
- COP Watchdog TImer, clock monitor, and Periodic Interrupt Timer
- Up to 42 General-Purpose I/O Lines
- 34-Pin Vertical Stacking Connector, 34-VSC to interface with peripheral boards, NMIS-L-Series
- Serial Bootloader is preloaded. Max-FORTH Language is optional, signed license Agreement is required.
- Board Size: 2.40" x 4.75"
The NMIS-L-0912 is ready to run dedicated applications with additional serial cable and 5V regulated power supply required.